Through the lens of the Intersectionality of Race and Gender, the Curriculum and Events Specialist will develop and plan high quality curricula and events that seamlessly thread the YW mission and strategic plan into the objectives of all programs. The Youth Services/Curriculum and Events Specialist is responsible for overseeing, developing, and implementing assigned projects/programs within the STEM Education Department.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Oversees all aspects of assigned projects and events in the Youth Services & STEM Education Department.
- Plans, implements, and manages daily activities to include but not limited to maintaining online curriculum tools/resources, activities, presenters, trainings, outings, and, etc.
- Develops, obtains, and continually updates program/project curricula. Conducts trainings for Program Instructors, Coordinators, volunteers, and partners.
- Coordinates, implements, and manages ongoing participant and partner recruitment and retention.
- Manages and monitors all data distribution, collection, and entry into tracking systems. Compiles and furnishes project/program data figures for reports.
- Attends resource and networking events and meetings to promote all programs, projects, and services of the Youth Services & STEM Education Department.
Conducts meetings with program instructors, Coordinators, volunteers, and partners.