St. Mortiz Security Services, Inc. is looking for reliable Armed & Unarmed Security Officers.
IMMEDIATE JOB OPPORTUNITIES!!! MULTIPLE LOCATIONS, MULTIPLE SHIFTS!!
Armed Officers MUST have ACT 235 Certification!!
Pay & Benefits Dependent on Site Location and Armed vs Unarmed Positions.
- Detects suspicious activities and watch for criminal acts or client rule infractions at or near assigned post which may be a threat to the property, client or employees at the site
- Act professionally, courteously, and effectively with the public.
- Reports all incidents, accidents or medical emergencies.
- Understands successfully executes his/her post orders including enforcement of client and company policies, rules and regulations.
- Carry out oral and written instructions.
- Implement safety precautions.
- General security functions as needed.
- At least twenty-one (21) years of age.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Graduated from an accredited high school or possess a GED equivalent.
- Ability to speak, read, and write English fluently.
- Ability to read and understand and apply printed rules and detailed orders.
- Must be a United States Citizen
- Possess a valid driver’s license.
- Willing to participate in St. Moritz pre-employment process which may include drug testing, full background investigation and MVR check.
We offer an attractive compensation package including competitive hourly wage, training and opportunities for advancement.
St. Moritz Security Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.