Synechron is looking to onboard "Product Owner" for Pittsburgh, PA location.
Who we are!
Accelerating Digital for Banks, Asset Managers, and Insurance companies.
Synechron is a leading digital transformation consulting firm focused on the financial services industry and is working to Accelerate Digital initiatives for banks, asset managers, and insurance companies around the world. Synechron uniquely delivers these firms an end-to-end Digital, Consulting and Technology capabilities with expertise in wholesale banking, wealth management and insurance as well as emerging technologies like Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, and Data Science. Based in New York, the company has 22 offices around the globe, with over 10,000 employees producing over $650M+ in annual revenue. For more information on the company, please visit our website at or our LinkedIn community.
Required Skills (Minimum knowledge, skills and abilities to enter the job):
- Owns the vision and definition of the product. Serves as the voice of the Customer. Ensures the Scrum Team(s) effort is concentrated on the right priorities based on business value.
- Defines and conveys the vision to the team(s) in order to address client requirements to ensure a successful product for business objectives.
- Accountable for the creation of and the integrity of the product backlog. Prioritizes and leads grooming of the product backlog.
- Works closely with the Scrum Master(s) and development team(s), to ensure the right items are focused on during the development process. Primary point of contact for questions from the team(s) and is empowered to make decisions.
- Customer Focused - Knowledgeable of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions and able to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
- Managing Risk - Assessing and effectively managing all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure they adhere to and support Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
- Agile Development - Knowledge of and ability to utilize formal agile methodologies, disciplines, practices and techniques for the delivery of new and enhanced applications.
- Business Acumen - Knowledge, insight, and understanding of business concepts, tools, and processes that are needed for making sound decisions in the context of the company's business; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
- Design Thinking - Knowledge of the concepts, principles, and processes of design thinking; ability to utilize the knowledge in designing new products and services and even improving organizational operation.
- Effective Communications - Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
- Innovation - Develops new ideas and initiatives that improve the performance of the organization.
- Interpersonal Relationships - Knowledge of the techniques and the ability to work with a variety of individuals and groups in a constructive and collaborative manner.
- IT Standards, Procedures & Policies - Knowledge of and the ability to utilize a variety of administrative skill sets and technical knowledge to manage organizational IT policies, standards, and procedures.
- Managing Multiple Priorities - Ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups, or activities, making effective judgments as to prioritizing and time allocation.
- Organizational Leadership - Knowledge of, and ability to use strategies and skills to enlist others in setting, embracing and achieving objectives.
- Planning and Organizing - Mobilizes both time and resources to get things done.
- Solutions Development - Knowledge of and the ability to assess customer needs and provide solutions for them.
Work Experience and Education
- Someone with MBA degree from the top US business school., with 5 -8 years of industry-relevant experience. Specific certifications are often required.
If you are interested, please share your updated resume at