Initial contact point for service calls, bleacher inspections, and replacement parts. No experience necessary, we will train. Looking for a "hands on" person to train with bleacher installation company.
Work schedule: Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week, or as needed.
- Attention to detail and ability to manage deadlines.
- Visit job sites as needed for telescopic bleacher inspections, equipment troubleshooting, field verifications and and installations of replacement parts, as needed after/during training.
- Ability to collect and analyze information, problem-solve, and exercise independent judgement.
- Excellent communication and organizations skills
- Skilled in Microsoft Office, Excel and the "Inspection App."
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively in teams.
- Ability to sit, stand, bend, kneel, stoop, lift and move material and equipment.
- Detailed product knowledge to assist with inspection, repair and purchase decisions.
- Travel, as needed.