Glade Run is launching a new Psychiatric Mobile Medication program to serve Butler County adults 18 and over with a diagnosed serious mental illness, a history of repeated acute inpatient admissions, and patterns that include poor medication adherence and/or consistent substance utilization post discharge.
The goal of the program is to prevent hospitalization caused by limited insight into illness, lack of understanding of the purpose and benefit of medications, and other factors. The program will provide needed assessment, support and skill development to those individuals who have a high degree of functional impairment associated with medication adherence that impacts their illness management and recovery.
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- At least two years’ experience working with seriously mentally ill patients.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, acceptable driving record and be willing to travel throughout Butler County.
- Must have acceptable PA State Police clearance, PA Child Abuse History Clearance, FBI Clearance, and Arrest/Conviction Report and Certification Form.
- Must be able to identify with the agency Mission Statement and support the agency’s Core Values.
- Must complete and pass agency Crisis/Physical Intervention training.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends and holidays
POSITION SPECIFIC CORE COMPETENCIES:
- Participate as a team member in the Mobile Medication Program Treatment Team.
- Must be proficient in the use of agency electronic health record as related to Mobile Medication Services.
- Assist in counting and packaging daily and weekly dosages of medication supplies.
- Deliver prescribed dosages of medications to consumer residences.
- Document all delivered dosages.
- Assist with medication counts and any prescription changes.
- Assist consumers in obtaining prescriptions and refills when necessary.
- Instruct and supervise consumers in the attainment of self-medication skills.
- Observe and report, orally and in writing, on individual and group behaviors related to medication compliance and skill development.
- Respond appropriately to emergency situations.
- Attend staff meetings, conferences and learning sessions as required.
- Perform other related work duties as required by the Mobile Medication Program Manager or designee.
- Maintain confidentiality in regard to client information and records.
Butler, PA, United States
How to Apply:
Apply Via this Direct Link: https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=32070&clientkey=C876C397E6CD2C37D955A292A62112FC