Pay up to $15.50/hr. - Depending on Experience
Signing Bonus up to $500
Kiddie Academy® Educational Child Care has been preparing young minds for future success since its founding in 1981. Kiddie Academy provides quality educational child care for children ages 6 weeks to 12 years. Our Life Essentials® curriculum focuses on activity-based, hands-on learning that makes it fun for children and teachers. We believe that nurturing a lifelong love of learning is an asset that children can carry from our Academies into their homes and communities. Kiddie Academy Educational Child Care is an equal opportunity employer.
- Responsible for the daily planning, management, and supervision of the classroom and children.
- Generally, is assisted in the classroom by an assistant teacher.
- Is responsible for ensuring that all parents, children, and classroom staff's concerns are appropriately addressed.
Education & Qualifications:
- Associate Degree in Early Childhood Education or related fields or High School Diploma
- 1+ year of experience working with children
- Daycare/Childcare experience required
- Must meet state requirements for the position.
- Must be able to lift no less than 40 pounds on a consistent basis throughout the workday to at least waist high
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours
ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Assists with planning and implementing academy-wide events.
- Meets with prospective families; communicates appropriately with potential new customers.
- Assists in evaluating personnel within the classroom.
- Prepares the classroom portion of the monthly newsletter.
- Performs other similar or related duties as necessary.
- All employees are required to receive 12 hours of training each calendar year per DCFS requirements.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time