A financial investment firm, located in the Canonsburg, PA area is currently seeking a full time Financial Administrative Assistant/Client Services Specialist. Experience in the financial services industry is preferred but not required, however must be willing to learn the basics of investment business. Salary will be based on experience and benefits include bonus potential, paid vacations, paid holidays and a retirement plan. Position will be on site and not remote.
* Provide excellent telephone and in person service to clients and potential clients, including prompt, accurate, and timely attention to detail.
* Processing business-related documents with accuracy and timely follow-up
* Keeping records and files accurate and up to date in customer relationship management databases
* Maintaining ongoing knowledge and understanding of compliance regulations, firm policies, procedures, products and technology in an every changing regulatory environment
* Completing administrative tasks, including, but not limited to managing communications, taking responsibility for company social media and website content as well as backing up the office manager
* Assist advisor in organizing and completing marketing campaigns for clients and prospective clients, including but not limited to print ads, website content, social media content, mailings and seminars
* Preparing client portfolios, making investment trades, client mailers and/or letters
* Perform other duties as required that contribute to the overall effectiveness of the branch office, office manager and advisor
The ideal candidate is highly-organized, self-motivated and comfortable on the phone and with handling financial transactions and following compliance regulations. Must also be proficient in Microsoft Work, Outlook and Excel. Should possess at least 3 years of administrative support experience. Professional written and verbal skills and the ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
Please email a cover letter, resume, 3 business references and 3 personal references to email@example.com