CNC Machine Operators - This is a fantastic opportunity to join a small, close knit machine shop with a supportive environment where you can grow your skills.
We are looking for skilled CNC Machine Operators to set up, maintain and operate CNC Machines and other equipment. A great machine operator is reliable and able to work with attention to detail and safety standards. You'll love having personal one-on-one training with other seasoned machinists that care about your success. Plus, feel secure knowing that his company has been around since 1946, has a large bank of repeat customers, and is still growing!
Quality Machined Products and Manufacturing Inc. is searching for CNC Machine Operators to add to their team in New Kensington, PA. The scheduled shift that we are looking to hire for will be 3rd shift.
· Maintains and Operates CNC machines and other equipment
· “Independently” runs multiple machines during assigned shift
· Takes responsibility for and determines the action needed to ensure machines continue to produce during your shift
· Login to Job Boss daily to document machine activity during your shift.
· Initial and date Job Travelers and know how they are used to track job flow in the shop
· Maintains tools as necessary to complete objectives. Make tool off-sets, change warn inserts and tooling
· Maintains continuity among work shifts by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities and continuing needs
· Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations
· Understand and be proficient at using necessary measuring instruments.
· Be able to read blueprints and produce parts to required specifications.
· Be able to learn to reset/fix machine when specific alarm codes are indicated due to tool break or machine malfunction.
· Perform required maintenance on the machines and fill out required maintenance associated paperwork.
· Maintain a clean work environment.
· Clean machined parts.
· Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
- 3 year machining work experience required preferably CNC Turning.
- Knowledge of the tools, equipment, and technology used in the set-up and safe operation of various types of machines.
- Some ability to diagnose manual machine failures and perform minor repairs.
- Ability to perform repetitive work.
- Be aware of hazards and work with safety as a priority.
- Ability to understand and execute oral and written instruction and capable of reading blueprints.
- High School Diploma or general education degree (GED)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Job Type: Full-time