Small, casual accounting office is seeking a full time mature, experienced bookkeeper.
- Handle the accounting needs of a variety of small businesses – reconciling bank statements, coding checks and posting activity to the general ledger
- Make necessary adjustments and prepare monthly financial statements
- Prepare payrolls, quarterly payroll taxes and monthly sales tax returns
Education and Experience:
We are looking for a mature individual with an Associates or Bachelor’s degree in accounting who has an understanding of accounting principles, and is proficient in Excel. Previous experience with Intuit Easy Acct or Drake software a plus but not required. Previous experience in a small accounting office preferred.
Position requires individual with the following qualities:
- Strong customer service skills
- Dependable and reliable
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task within set deadlines
- Ability to work independently
Salary based on experience with a range of $20 - $25 an hour
Paid holidays and vacations
Please e-mail your resume and salary requirement.