For more than 60 years, Federated Hermes has provided world-class investment solutions to financial professionals in the United States and around the world. Federated Hermes' employees have defined the qualities of the company’s success over the decades: a reputation for integrity and excellence, a commitment to customers and employees and a history of longstanding client relationships. While each market cycle brings new opportunities and challenges to the company, Federated Hermes continues to foster employee commitment to excellence in the investment management industry.
CAREER OPPORTUNITY #: 7823
POSITION TITLE: INVESTMENT SERVICES ADMINISTRATOR
DEPARTMENT: INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required; Bachelor’s Degree in business-related area preferred
- One to three years of experience required; Three to five years of business experience preferred
- Investment industry and financial background preferred
- Knowledge of company operations, products, policies, personnel and clients preferred.
- Advanced proficiency and experience with Microsoft Office products required to include PowerPoint, Excel and SharePoint
- Federated internal investment systems and applications preferred.
- Support Portfolio Strategist, Client Portfolio Managers and other Investment Management entities dedicated to the efforts of growing assets.
- Proficient use of various software packages such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel, as well as internal systems and external systems to generate spreadsheets, word documents, graphics, and presentations to produce high quality management reports, presentation materials, create marketing materials or articles and/or other documents for internal and external use. Examples to include: Management Reporting; departmental and divisional reporting; marketing literature and any other reporting required to manage and distribute information as required by Investment Management or Sales.
- Administrative responsibilities to support the investment teams to include extensive meeting and travel coordination, presentations, management of resources, support to other investment team members, and the Investment Management Division overall.
- Facilitate interactions for Investment Management with various areas of Federated Hermes to include Clients, Sales, Product, Legal, Compliance, Trading, Technology and Marketing facilitating responses to investment market questions, as well as develop and maintain presentations and articles for internal and externally developed materials.
- Understand industry data sources and be able to collect, compile and analyze complex data and information for inclusion in reports or presentation materials.
- Prepare and manage the investment advisory PowerPoint presentations and manage the compliance review/approval process as needed.
- Proactively anticipate and suggest ideas for improving processes and procedures to gain efficiencies and effectiveness; implement improvements in information management, technology application and administrative techniques.
- Administrative responsibilities to support the investment teams to include extensive meeting and travel coordination, presentations, management of resources and assigned processes to support to the Investment Management Division overall.
- Participate and advance skills through on-going training of systems, applications, processes, procedures and administrative skills, as well as other requirements for continuous professional and personal development.
- 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (overtime as required)
- Federated Investors Tower – Pittsburgh, PA 15222
- Must possess strong organization skills, the ability to multi-task, and meet deadlines
- Must exhibit a positive and cooperative attitude and effective interpersonal and communication skills with clients, co-workers, and vendors.
- Must demonstrate sound decision-making, problem solving and analytical skills with particular attention given to detail and accuracy.
- Must demonstrate flexibility and the ability to work as a key member of the Investment Management team.
Federated Investors, Inc. offers a competitive salary and benefits package along with a professional environment.
Only those candidates in whom we have an interest will be contacted.